Mowatt Memorial United Methodist Church
Drag box to select area
On August 2, 1945, ten people came together to form what is now the Mowatt Memorial United Methodist Church. The current location was resurrected in 1955 and the sanctuary was added in 1980. The Church is active in community efforts to support such local causes as Help by Phone, the Good Samaritan Fund, Boy Scout Troop 746 and the Greenbelt Interfaith Leadership Association. The congregation also hosts outreach programs abroad, specifically in Haiti.
40 Ridge Rd, Greenbelt, MD 20770
- Hours: Prayer Group: Sun, 9:30am; Service and Sunday School: Sun, 10am
- Accessible: no