The Greenbelt City Council will meet for its regular meeting and the first public hearing on the FY 2013 budget on Monday, April 23. It will also take up a task force report on and concerns about relocating Turning Point Academy to the middle school building.
The meeting will be held in the council room on the 2nd floor of the at 8 p.m.
The presentations, hearings, committee reports and business items on the agenda include the following. For a complete list of items, see the City of Greenbelt's website.
- Introduction of Chris Scolese, New Center Director of Goddard
- Public Works Week Proclamation
- National Kids to Parks Day
- Revised Detailed Site Plan – Sign Request for CVS at Greenway Shopping Center
- Greenbelt Middle School Task Force, Report (Recommendation for Initial Lease Discussions)
- Turning Point Academy Communication from Councilmember Mach regarding concerns about the possible relocation of Turning Point Academy in the current Greenbelt Middle School building.
- Selection of Starfire Corporation for July 4th Fireworks