.

Car Catches Fire in Carport of Beltsville Home

A car caught fire on Nevis Drive in a carport attached to a two-story home.

A car fire in a carport at 11503 Nevis Drive in Beltsville on Tuesday afternoon damaged the car, carport and front of the attached two-story home, according to Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department spokesman Mark E. Brady.

There were people inside the home when the fire started, but they all got out uninjured, Brady reported. The cause of the 12:20 p.m. fire is still under investigation, according to Brady.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »