How will you celebrate National Boss Day? Here are a few jokes to pass around the office.
1. "Sam walks into his boss’s office. “Sir, I’ll be straight
with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.” After a few minutes of haggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. ”By the way”, asks the boss as Sam is getting up, “which three companies are after you?” “The electric company, water company, and phone company”, Sam replied.
2. "The CEO of a large company was walking to the cafeteria along with two of his secretaries. Upon tripping on a bottle, a genie appeared and asked the threesome if they would like to each make a wish. The first secretary excitedly exclaimed, “I wish I was on a beach in a tropical island!” Immediately her wish was granted. The next secretary proclaimed, “I wish I was on a tour of France!” Immediately her wish too, was granted. Being that it was now his turn to make a wish the CEO exclaimed “I want the two of them back in their offices right after lunch!”
3. "Today’s Parenting Tip: Treat a difficult child the way you would your boss at work. Praise his achievements, ignore his tantrums and resist the urge to sit him down and explain to him how his brain is not yet fully developed."
4. One day an employee sends a letter to his boss to increase his salary!!! In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$
of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company. I am $ure you will gue$$
what I mean and re$pond $oon
The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:
I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well. NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential
elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw You kNOw what I mean.
5. Get the whole office together to watch the hilarious movie Horrible Bosses in the conference room. Everytime your boss’ character gets on the screen, everyone can clear their throats. OK, you guessed it. We snuck this one in here (smile).
Jokes courtesy of Jokes of the Day.