Invite a friend
Renew & Rejuvenate! Spring Detox Workshop
Detox Your Body with a Holistic Cleansing Program
- Support your liver and gallbladder with this whole foods Detox Workshop!
- Detoxify and strengthen your body for the Spring and Summer
- Learn about seasonal foods and supplements that support cleansing
- Learn exercises to help your lymphatic system work efficiently to support cleansing
- Get the tools needed to incorporate a gentle, yet effective cleansing program into your spring cleaning routine and detox your body with the help of Health Coach and Nutritional Consultant, Kim Rush Lynch, and Fitness Expert, Chelsea Calhoun, TODAY!
Wed, June 1, 2011
7:00pm - 8:30pm
How Do I Detox? Workshop (Greenbelt, MD)
Includes a detox and exercise plan, recipes and supplement info, pre-detox recommendations, nutrition and exercise tips, journal pages
Mon, June 12, 2011 –
Mon, June 18, 2011
Includes email support, supplements, dry brush and foam roller
Wed, June 22, 2011
7:00pm - 8:30pm
Includes a discussion & evaluation, tips on transitioning to a healthy lifestyle
$100 (Complete Program - includes workshops, supplements, foam roller, 50% off 3 Groove classes & $50 off a nutrition consultation)
$25 (June 1st, seminar only)
MUST REGISTER BY: Wed, May 25th to receive complete program, and no later than Tues, May 31st to receive the workshop only.
|Where||Cultivating Health 7 Lakeview Cir, Greenbelt, MD 20770|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$25 for one-day workshop, $100 for complete program|
More About Cultivating Health
Cultivating Health is the Greenbelt-based business of health coach and certified nutritional consultant Kim Rush Lynch. Ms. Lynch offers one-on-one health and nutrition education, as well as planning and consulting services for clients in and around the Greenbelt area. To schedule an appointment, call Ms. Lynch during regular business hours.