Car Catches Fire in Carport of Beltsville Home
A car caught fire on Nevis Drive in a carport attached to a two-story home.
A car fire in a carport at 11503 Nevis Drive in Beltsville on Tuesday afternoon damaged the car, carport and front of the attached two-story home, according to Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department spokesman Mark E. Brady.
There were people inside the home when the fire started, but they all got out uninjured, Brady reported. The cause of the 12:20 p.m. fire is still under investigation, according to Brady.