Greenbelt Co-op Supermarket & Pharmacy hosted a healthy demo for spaghetti skulls on Oct. 24. If you missed it, it's never too late to enjoy these bell pepper, pasta treats.
Also take a look at recipes for third eyeballs, in three variations.
Source: Ellen Siegel
- Bell pepper
- Turnips, radish or daikon
- Nori seaweed or olives
- Your favorite pasta salad recipe using spaghetti or corkscrew pasta
- Cut top off bell pepper and remove it.
- Use turnip, radish or daikon to create the eyes and nose.
- Use Nori seaweed or olives to create the mouth.
- Fill the bell pepper with your favorite pasta salad using spaghetti or corkscrew pasta for a “brain-like” effect.